Monday 21 April 2014

Editing The Shots Into Black and White


To create my black and white scenes, I firstly selected the 'Effects' tab and chose the 'Calculations' effect. This allowed me to change how I wanted my black and white effect to look like. 


Firstly I changed the layer to red, making the overall image black and white which could also be recreated by selecting the black and white effect in the Effects tab. 
I then had the option to change the second layer to green which didn't actually make a difference in the colouring of the image. 
 I then realised for the green colour to show I had to alter the opacity to which I changed it to 75% making ti more noticable and a dark black and white.

FInally I changed the blending mode to multiply so that overall there was a lot more shadows to my image. 



No comments:

Post a Comment