Thursday 17 April 2014

First Draft Of Amended Music Video


After uploading my amended music video draft I noticed some errors that I hadn't noticed during editing. I also noticed that along the video I had two constant black lines which I wasn't sure where they came from whether they appeared during the export stage of making the video or whether hey had always appeared there. 
For example in this shot I found that I had a white line down several of my shots. This is really noticeable whilst watching the video as due to the music video being so dark it contrasts lots. 
This shot is in colour although within my music video I wanted the majority of the shots to be in black and white. This makes the music video look less effective and in the next editing stage I will amend it. 
I don't particularly like this opacity sky overlay on the actress's and doesn't particularly fit on blend well with it. 
I think the pen scribbling looks quite harsh and because the paper is white congrats against the b/w video in the next edit I will have to change the opacity and blend it with another shot. 

Whilst exporting the video, I was unaware that some of music video shots weren't actually displaying on the video. This was. A problem because it kept bringing up this 'media offline' message making the music video look less professional. After going back onto premiere pro I want able to locate my shots and alter this in the next edit stage. 
Within this shot it is still possible to see my mirror in the background distracting the viewer from the actress, within the next editing process I will have to transform the shot so that less of my mirror is showing in the shot. 
After making my draft, I have found that I don't particularly like this clip in the video and feel it is quite out of place as it is a lot lighter then my other shots. 








No comments:

Post a Comment