Sunday 13 April 2014

UPDATE

After discussing my music video with my teacher, the conclusions drawn was that I needed to re film my music video due to the lack of footage and because my music video did not look complete as this was the only way to progress forward. However, as my talent was unreliable in the refilling process, I have had to change the idea of my music video and instead have cast myself to feature in the music video, for this reason my music video does not entirely relate to my ancillary texts (as the original talent chosen is featured on them).
After researching music videos though I have found that quite a lot of artists don't actually feature in their music videos but instead have actors/actresses as stand ins which would allow my music video to still relate with my ancillary texts 

No comments:

Post a Comment